Upcoming Clinic Information
Appointment Time: 11:00 a.m.
Where: 105 Chauncy Street
Boston, MA 02111
Please visit citizenshipma.tumblr.com or call us at 617-500-5998 for more information about our FREE citizenship application assistance. We'll guide you through the naturalization form, step by step.
To see photos from our last citizenship clinic, visit our facebook page.
Citizenship clinics are generously funded by the Greater Boston Citizenship Initiative and the National Partnership for New Americans.
General Information About Attending Upcoming Citizenship Clinics:
Are you eligible for citizenship?
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have had a green card for at least five (5) years OR have held a green card and been married to a US citizen for at least three (3) years.
- You are able to read, write and speak basic English (unless you qualify for test exemption due to age/disability waiver)
- You have had NO serious problems with the law.
What you need to bring:
- Green card
- List of your addresses for the past five (5) years
- List of your employment for the past five (5) years
- If married and/or divorced, all marriage and divorce certificates
- Two passport photos (not required for clinic, required for application filing)
- Money order for $680.00 (not required for clinic, required for application filing)
- Social Security Card (optional)
|< Prev||Next >|