Become a MIRA member!
We are committed to meeting our members’ needs and constantly looking for new ways to add value and deepen our partnerships.
As a statewide coalition, MIRA promises to seek guidance from, and provide analysis and strategy to, all our members; work together to organize immigrants, refugees, advocates and allies to impact state and federal public policy; provide leadership development, organizing and capacity-building opportunities for our members; and be a tireless and inclusive advocate for immigrant and refugee rights.
Along with our bulletins and online resources, MIRA organizational members benefit from:
- Monthly members-only conference calls with federal and state policy updates from MIRA experts;
- A private MIRA members Google group to share information, funding opportunities and other updates (if you are already a MIRA organizational member, sign up here!);
- Trainings at reduced rates on immigration law, access to benefits and other topics;
- Support with media outreach, messaging and promotional materials;
- Enhanced access to public officials, experts and contacts across the state through MIRA-convened meetings and workshops;
- Leadership development and trainings on organizing and communications;
- Technical assistance on access and immigration issues; and
- High-profile exposure through MIRA public events.
MIRA membership dues help us ensure we have the staff and resources to make all of this happen. Together, we reinforce the vital work that occurs within each immigrant community, and we create and sustain the partnerships that lead to social change.
Become a MIRA member or renew your membership today!
If you are already a MIRA organizational member (even if your membership has lapsed), you can renew by mailing a check to MIRA Coalition, Attn: Membership, 105 Chauncy St., Suite 901, Boston, MA 02111. You can also pay dues and update your information online.
You can also use the web form to become a MIRA member for the first time, but we encourage you to start by connecting with Amira Al-Subaey, our Membership Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-350-5499, x219.