Jobs & Internships
Want to join the MIRA family? Below you can find opportunities at MIRA and at MIRA member organizations. Immigrants and refugees and first-generation Americans are particularly encouraged to apply.
If you are a MIRA member and would like to post an opening, please get in touch!
Jobs at MIRA
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, and cover letter, with the “Job Title you are applying for” in the subject line of the email.
Internships at MIRA
Citizenship Intern (fall, winter/spring & summer terms – we are currently accepting applications for the summer 2024 internship. The deadline to apply is April 30. This is an in person or possibly hybrid opportunity, not fully remote)
Organizing Intern (fall & winter/spring terms)
Jobs with MIRA org members
- Bilingual Staff Attorney (Health Law Advocates)
- Clinical Social Worker | Therapist (Boston Center for Refugee Health and Human Rights)
- Family Engagement Coordinator (Christa McAuliffe Charter School )
- Director/Lead Organizer (Merrimack Valley Project)
- Staff Attorney in the Justice for Immigrant Families Program – (PAIR Project)
- Staff Attorney in the Asylum Program – (PAIR Project)
- Staff Attorney for Medical-Legal Partnership for Immigrants – (Health Law Advocates)
- Career Development Program Manager – (African Bridge Network)
Legal Director, Unaccompanied Minors Program (New England Justice for our Neighbors)
Jobs with MIRA Partners
About FirstLight Home Care-
“We are proud to be a 2022 Patron-level sponsor of the MIRA Coalition. We support MIRA’s efforts to expand opportunities for all foreign-born people and their children, so they can make the most of their talent and labor. We commend MIRA’s mission to help identify and remove barriers to integration, working with local and state leaders as well as nonprofits and businesses to craft more inclusive policies that benefit the entire community.”
For more information or to refer professional caregivers for employment, please contact Amanda Nalepa, Manager of Staff Development at 781-559-0220 or email@example.com.